Yes, as long as you apply for and receive a Virginia ABC Banquet License.  You must provide a copy of the ABC Banquet License no later than seven (7) days before the start of your event to Founders Hall.  You may not serve or sell alcoholic beverages to minors or allow the consumption of alcohol by any minors on the Premises.   All alcohol must remain in the venue.